The June 1st OHSA mandated GHS compliance deadline is June 1st, 2015. Are you ready?!
Thermal transfer printing continues to offer a stable and rugged solution with low ownership cost. Our friends at IIMAK published a GHS Compliance quick start guide including the 6 GHS Compliance components.
- PICTOGRAMS – Convey the hazards of a product. Use all that apply.
- PRODUCT IDENTIFIER – Commercial and chemical name
- SIGNAL WORD – Alert to the severity of the hazard (e.g. DANGER)
- HAZARD & PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENT – Describes the hazard and prevention of adverse effects
- FIRST AID STATEMENT – Emergency care information
- SUPPLIER INFORMATION – Name, address, phone number of manufacturer, distributor, importer or other party
Late to the GHS Compliance game? Labelmatch can held you meet the GHS Compliance guidelines.